WHY WORK FOR US
- Strong company culture
- Work-life balance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Career growth opportunities at a high growth company
- Paid time off
- Volunteering opportunities
OUR CURRENT OPENINGS
Senior Internet Marketing Manager
The Internet Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing. Hebron Stores is looking for an experienced, analytical and results-oriented professional to drive the strategy and execution of our internet marketing programs. This is a leadership role overseeing SEO, SEM, PPC and social media campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Google certifications and training.
Senior Merchandising Manager:
We are looking for an experienced merchandising manager/buyer to focus on category management, brand alignment and supplier selection.
- Plan sales and open to buy by category and collection (Seasonal and Carryover)
- Maintain coordination across all categories
- Accountable for Carryover replenishment based on sales trend
- Optimize and target buying on e-Commerce market needs and exploit all opportunities to ensure maximum growth
- Work in a synergic way with WW Digital Merchandising to ensure alignment with the brands image and placement
- Analyze sales and inventory
- Maximize sales results and product performance in order to achieve planned objectives
- Supervise website product merchandising placement and visibility to optimize sales and alignment with buying strategy
- Inventory management
- Analyze selling trends and react with reorders and cancellation
- Product cross sell/up-sell and real time promotions
- Create cross-category product selections by theme/trend
- Evaluate market trends and competitors
- Analyze competitive websites in order to investigate site merchandise customer experience and product presentation
Requirements of the role
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration or marketing
- Experience working with suppliers in China, Taiwan and Korea
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- A previous experience within Digital environment is a plus
- Exceptional aesthetic and product understanding
- Excellent organizational interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Stron business acumen
Please submit resumes to – email@example.com